This set of underclothes adds a Strength bonus, offering a beneficial boost to wearers.
The army helmet is identical in appearance to the combat helmet of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. It provides a ballistic protection rating of 10 like the combat helmet, but it offers no energy protection and cannot be upgraded.
Army fatigues provide a Strength bonus of 1 as well as an Agility bonus of 1 and do not need to be repaired. They do not take any armor slots, thus can be worn in addition to a full set of armor.
By progressing through the DIA cache quests for the Railroad, given by P.A.M., Tinker Tom will unlock the ability to upgrade the defense of this piece of clothing using ballistic fiber. The amount of upgrades available depends on the attained rank for the Armorer perk, where a defense rating of 110 is attainable in both physical and energy categories.
- One set can be located in the Sole Survivor's bedroom closet at the beginning of the game, but is unobtainable.
- One set is on the body of Sal on Jamaica Plain town hall's second floor.
- One set is located at the Sandy Coves Convalescent Home in Gladys's room.
- A pair may be found in the suitcase in Tommy Lonegan's room in the Combat zone.
- Dirty army fatigues can be found commonly on the bodies of Gunners.
- A set of dirty army fatigues may be found on the shelves of the ruined clothing store in Monsignor Plaza.
- A dirty army helmet can be found on a bench inside Union's Hope Cathedral.
- One army helmet can always be found near a dead soldier outside an APC between Sanctuary Hills and the ranger cabin. The APC is near a small body of water and has several radioactive barrels outside.
- A clean army helmet can always be found at the USAF Satellite Station Olivia. The helmet is in a room with a novice locked door, next to a skeleton in the very back, where the Intel Room key is also found. Another can be found on a teddy bear in the room to the right of Ack-Ack.
- Both the helmet and fatigues are be sold by various traders.
- One helmet can be found in the bedroom of Arturo's house in Diamond City.
- A dirty pair of fatigues may be given by Molly during Cambridge Polymer Labs if you threaten her at the beginning.
- An Army fatigue can be found on a shelf, behind a counter located in the center of Quincy ruins in a store.
- Can be sold by Becky Fallon in Diamond City from time to time.
- Can be sold by the player's clothing settlement traders from time to time.
- pc After applying any level of ballistic weave, the DMG Resist box reports the damage and energy resistances correctly, however at the bottom where it adds up all the resistances, the energy is 15 less than reported.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.