Bug Verification Project
Arlington Memorial bridge
Arlington Memorial bridge is an unmarked location in Fallout 3.
The Arlington Memorial bridge is the bridge that crosses the Potomac River north of Jefferson Memorial, from the Citadel in the direction of Washington Monument. It is in a severe state of decay, and contains numerous ruined vehicles top-side.
Below the bridge to the west, there is a raider encampment, while on the eastern side, there is a scavenger under the bridge that you can trade with. On the eastern side there is also a super mutant base near the Irradiated Metro.
- North of the bridge, east end, between the scavenger and raider camp, is a grave with search party log #3 for the Searching for Cheryl unmarked quest.
- The county sewer mainline comes out into Potomac just north of the bridge, on the west side.
- Like many other things, the scavenger under the bridge is removed during Take it Back!, but if he was not killed before the quest, he reappears after it if Broken Steel is installed and he will help fight the bandits during Protecting the Water Way.
- At the raider camp on the east side of the bridge, a Brotherhood of Steel paladin may spawn if you kill all the inhabitants.
- xbox360 An Enclave soldier may spawn in the water at the east side of the bridge. Because there is no suitable place for him to exit the water nearby, the soldier will simply stare at you from the water until you shoot him, in which he dives down into the water, and pops back up a few seconds later. [verification needed]
Arlington Memorial bridge appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name of this bridge is not in the game, but is the actual name of the bridge's real-world equivalent.