| ||For the ghoul manservant in Fallout 3, see Argyle.|
Are you sure you know what you're doing? You nearly killed that man!”
He is a doctor for the Boomers at Nellis Air Force Base and can usually be found inside the Nellis medical station. He usually treats small ailments such as bug bites, but also treats more life-threatening conditions.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Volare!: The Courier can help Argyll by healing his patients, a Medicine skill of 60 is needed to heal all of them, but a Medicine skill of 40 or Speech skill of 35 can be used to convince him to let the Courier take a look at them. The player character cannot try to treat them without his go ahead.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- He will not heal or sell medical supplies to the player character before they have helped the Boomers enough and healed at least two of his patients.
|Wasteland doctor fatigues
|Frag grenade x2 and
Grenade launcher or
grenade rifle or
missile launcher and sledgehammer or
combat knife or
- "I know Mother Pearl is letting you wander Nellis as you please outsider, but I have patients to tend to."
- "You raised the Lady from the Lake! The future is looking up. How can I help you, Outsider?"
- "Are you sure you know what you're doing? You nearly killed that man!"
Argyll appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc xbox360 Argyll can spontaneously start a fight with Lily, Rex or ED-E for no apparent reason. This occurred after finishing patient treatment dialogue. This is most likely a result of the non-human companions having consumables bug. [verified]