The Archives prize voucher is an item found in the National Archives in Fallout 3. It can be traded for either grape, berry, or orange Mentats at the terminal to the right of the quiz terminal.
- One is awarded for answering all 8 questions correctly on the "National Archives Guess and Win!" terminal in the lobby.
- Six more can be found in the safe in the Archives Administrator's office, found to the right of the front entrance and up some stairs.
Guess and Win - Correct answersEdit
- Second Continental Congress
- John Hancock
- King George III
- Thomas Jefferson
- It is advisable to take Grape Mentats as a reward, since they add +5 to Charisma. The other two add either +5 Intelligence or +5 Perception, like normal Mentats. However, the Berry and Orange Mentats are not addictive.
- The Pip-Boy lists the vouchers' weight as one, but they do not increase the player character's carried weight.
- The vouchers are also counted as "quest items", making it impossible to remove them from the inventory without exchanging it at the Prize Redemption Terminal or through console commands.
- This item exists in Fallout: New Vegas, be it only as legacy content.