The Archives prize voucher is an item found in the National Archives in Fallout 3. It can be traded for either grape, berry, or orange Mentats at the terminal to the right of the quiz terminal.
- One is awarded for answering all 8 questions correctly on the "National Archives Guess and Win!" terminal in the lobby.
- Six more can be found in the safe in the Archives Administrator's office, found to the right of the front entrance and up some stairs.
Guess and Win - Correct answersEdit
- Second Continental Congress
- John Hancock
- King George III
- Thomas Jefferson
- It is advisable to take Grape Mentats as a reward, since they add +5 to your Charisma. The other two add either +5 Intelligence or +5 Perception, like normal Mentats. However, the Berry and Orange Mentats will not cause addiction.
- The Pip-Boy lists the vouchers' weight as one, but carrying them does not increase the player's carried weight.
- The vouchers are also counted as "quest items", making it impossible to remove them from the player's inventory without exchanging it at the Prize Redemption Terminal or through console commands.
- Sometimes it is possible to get over sixty by pressing the action button fast enough on the controller without stopping; this is most likely a glitch.
- Though it no longer serves any purpose, this item is still found in the game files for Fallout: New Vegas.