The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Institute radiant quest: Appropriation|
|Talk to Evan Watson in The Institute.|
|Head to the unnamed location and collect the blueprints.|
|Head back to the Institute and talk to Evan Watson.|
|Reward: 350 XP|
*4 fusion cells
Talk with Evan Watson in the Advanced Systems part of the Institute. He'll tell you he's impressed with the Brotherhood of Steel's technology and that the Institute could learn a lot from it. He asks you to go to the surface and find some blueprints for him, taking and bringing them back. He says there's a small Brotherhood salvage team that has some of these blueprints, which is where you'll need to go to find them. When at the location, a small team of Brotherhood members will be guarding the blueprints, and will become hostile if you attempt to take them. Kill them and take the blueprints, and return to the Institute with them. When giving them to Watson, he can be pushed with a speech check to give a reward, which if successful, will be 4 fusion cells.
- An abandoned, ruined building outside of Shamrock Taphouse.
- A building south of Hesters Consumer Robotics.
- A ruined house east of Vault 81.
- A ruined house north of Fort Hagen.
- The lobby of the Dartmouth Professional building.
- A building south of Fallon's department store.
- A church southwest of Hyde Park.
- On top of a ruined building south of Custom House Tower.
- A cabin south of Electrical Hobbyist's club.
- A house west of Nahant Chapel.
- A barn southwest of the Atom Cats Garage.
- A shop west of Mass Gravel & Sand.
- This quest becomes available after completing Synth Retention.
- If the player has not yet sided with a faction in the main story and is in good standing with the Brotherhood, the salvage team will not become hostile upon looting the blueprints.
- X6-88 likes it when you pick up the blueprints.