Antivenom is modern medicine's answer to the tribal antidote by combining nightstalker blood and radscorpion glands which acts as a vaccination against the poison. Its use can cure any poison, and fixes the "blur" side effect instantly. It is a purely medicinal consumable with no side effects.
This item can be crafted by the player.
- Datura antivenom - a craftable version of the antivenom appearing in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- Often carried by various Caesar's Legion troops.
- Two near Callville Bay inside the boat hangar in the boat where several young cazadores are.
- Can be found on the shelf to the side of the Vit-o-matic Vigor Tester in Doc Mitchell's house, along with some stimpaks.
- Two can be found in the safe where you find the unique weapon Lucky in the Bison Steve Hotel in Primm.
- One can be found on the floor at Raul's Shack.