Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Abraxo cleaner industrial grade||4||1||4|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Empty blood sac||1||0.1||10|
|Undamaged abraxo cleaner||2||1||2|
Use in itemsEdit
Antiseptic can be used at a chemistry station it can be used to make medical items like:
- Glowing blood pack - (antiseptic, blood pack and irradiated blood)
- RadAway - (2 antiseptic, 3 glowing fungus, plastic and purified water)
- Refreshing beverage - (3 antiseptic, blood pack, 2 purified water, 2 RadAway and stimpak)
- Stimpak - ( 2 antiseptic, blood pack and steel)
Antiseptic, like most crafting ingredients, is almost never found in its pure form in the world. However, it can be obtained by breaking down junk items which contain antiseptic. If searching for antiseptic, it's advised to search for the items which break down into it.
- Shipments of 25 units can be purchased from the roaming merchant Doc Weathers or from Doctor Sun in Diamond City.
- fo4aut One unobtainable bottle can be found in the "brain extraction" room of the Mechanist's lair, inside of a strange medical device's glass case.
- fo4nw Two bottles can be found on a shelf in Evan's home.
- Antiseptic can be used to make RadAway for the purposes of profit.
- As antiseptic junk items are rather uncommon, buying shipments of it may be preferable towards mass crafting.
- Most recipes that require antiseptic require blood packs except for RadAway.
- With refreshing beverage having low Rads reduction in Survival mode, and the sheer abundance of stimpaks and RadAway, it may be preferable to stockpile materials for the creation of glowing blood packs, as antiseptic and blood packs are often paired in crafting, and to keep Abraxo cleaners and blood sacs for Mentats, Mind Cloud syringe and Skeeto Spit respectively.