| ||For other characters named Anne, see Anne.|
Way we figure it, if traitors think we're too harsh in following orders, we're probably doing something right.”
Currently on guard duty, Morgan is a tough, no-nonsense soldier with undying loyalty to her friend and Protector, Henry Casdin. She is growing ever more suspicious and exasperated by Elder Lyons's decisions. She enjoys beheading raiders using the latest in archaic laser technology.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The Outcast Collection Agent: Morgan says to speak with Protector Casdin about a job to turn in loot for supplies.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
She and the other Outcasts will turn hostile if told to "Shut up and get that fucking gun out of my face." when spoken to for the first time.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Outcast power armor
Outcast power helmet
|AER9 laser rifle or
|Fort Independence Access||-|
- She may also be attacked and possibly killed by random enemies as she patrols the area around the Fort.
- She makes a reference to Moby-Dick, by pejoratively naming Elder Lyons "Ahab" and comments on how he is "Chasing his super mutant white whale". Passing a steep Intelligence check causes her to be surprised, believing that the Outcasts possessed the only intact copy of Moby-Dick.
- Unlike other outcasts, she does not drop a finger if the Lawbringer perk is active. This is due to her Karma being marked as 'Good'.
- She respawns after every 24-48 game hours, or sometimes even after each visit.
Anne Marie Morgan appears only in Fallout 3.