| ||For other characters named Angela, see Angela.|
Yeah, right. I don't think I could get him drunk enough to do that. I wish I had some ant pheromones. Trinnie says they would make any man lose control.”
Angela Staley was born in 2261. She works at her father's restaurant for most of the day, primarily as a barmaid. She goes to church on Sundays and visits her best friend Diego there at night, after the restaurant closes. Angela is very attracted to Diego and has tried to seduce him a few times. However, his religious conviction and her age have stopped him from acting on her advances.
She is the daughter of Gary Staley, and in love with Diego.
Angela works at her father's restaurant, Gary's Galley until 6 in the evening.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- A Nice Day for a Right Wedding: After a conversation with Angela, the player learns that she is in love with Diego, an acolyte at Saint Monica's Church, and that he is conflicted about returning her affections. She not very subtly asks the player for some ant queen pheromones so she can seduce Diego. If the player assists, Angela and Diego will marry and the player may attend the wedding ceremony. Doing this results in positive Karma.
* Only if Gary is also dead.
Sometimes if the player approaches her, there will be a dialogue option where the player comments on her appearance and propositions her for sex, assuming she is a prostitute. Angela will just disgustedly reject the player's advances.
- "No. Most of them are polite. Even the ones like Diego that I'd want to flirt with seem to ignore me." – Angela, talking about the men of Rivet City.
- "Yeah, right. I don't think I could get him drunk enough to do that. I wish I had some ant pheromones. Trinnie says they would make any man lose control."
- "He's not like that, dad. Diego's a gentleman...unfortunately."
Angela Staley appears only in Fallout 3.