Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Flame of the Ancient World"
A group of Dead Horse tribals is located just inside the entrance; one of them will ask why the player character is present in the cave. There are two main rooms in the cave; a small Dead Horses camp area with a few tents, and a larger cavern where Joshua Graham resides. The larger room, in which Joshua Graham is found, contains a workbench with a workbench crate near it, and a reloading bench. The rear exit of the cave leads to an enclosed clifftop area, containing a Dead Horses camp area and in the far corner, one of the six hidden survivalist caches.
- One hidden survivalist cache can be found in the far left corner of cliff area after the exiting through the back area of cave.
- There is a significant amount of cave fungi that can be harvested throughout the cave.
- If the Wild Wasteland trait is active, a man called Two-Bears-High-Fiving will leave the cave and pump his fist in the air when the cave is first encountered. Afterwards, he will immediately return back into the cave and resume his normal routine.
- There are several .45 Auto pistols on the desk where Joshua Graham is sitting, which can be stolen, resulting in a loss of Karma. It is possible to steal four of the guns (they are in low or medium condition); the rest are just scenery items and thus cannot be taken.
- There is also a .45 Auto pistol in good condition in a footlocker behind Joshua.
- The reloading bench's footlocker will not reset when Honest Hearts is completed. Returning later from the Mojave will allow any items left inside to be retrieved.
- The Angel Cave's ambient music is "Acolytes of the New God", also used in Fallout 's Cathedral.