| ||For other characters named Andy in the Fallout universe, see Andy.|
Leo's tickets have stopped coming up short ever since he gave up the chems. Me and my wallet both thank you. What can we do for you?”
Andy seems to be very quiet and reserved, which serves his role as the business manager of the restaurant. He is actually extremely crafty and manipulative. Unbeknownst to his brother and sister, Andy has been talking with Mister Burke about his insidious plan to blow up Megaton so he can move the restaurant to a better, safer and more lucrative location.
In Colin Moriarty's private terminal, Colin remarks about Andy, "This guy is a real piece of work. Opening a fucking bar in my town? What a jackass. I swear, he's up to something. I'm going to have to think of a way to reduce his business a little. For now at least I still got my secret weapon...Nova: best refreshment in town."
Andy also tends to be very aggressive towards the Lone Wanderer, even if they stop Andy's brother from using chems/drugs.
He also says that Colin Moriarty "pisses in his still", showing the rivalry between the bar and the saloon.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Leo's Drug Habit: Andy can be asked about his brother's addiction.
- Meeting Andy for the first time while wearing the Vault 101 jumpsuit leads Andy to remark on this unusual choice of clothing.
- Talking to him while wearing the sheriff's duster leads Andy to refer to the speaker as sheriff.
- Andy will make reference to being in the Brass Lantern even if he isn't actually in it at the time.
- Convincing Leo to quit using drugs leads Andy to confront the Lone Wanderer, offering his thanks and saying, "My little brother means the world to me." However, Leo is 25, and Andy is 23, making Andy the little brother.
- "Hey, maybe I should put that on the sign out front. The Brass Lantern: Cleaner, safer, and less likely to have piss in the drinks!"
- "Leo's tickets have stopped coming up short ever since he gave up the chems. Me and my wallet both thank you. What can we do for you?"
- "Are you joking? Yes, there's a bar -- The Brass Lantern. It's easy to find since you're standing in it."
Andy Stahl appears only in Fallout 3.
pc ps3 xbox360 Like all other Megaton characters, Andy Stahl might go missing or turn up dead. [verified]