Guess you heard the alarm, huh? Well, you know the deal. You want to take down another worthless wastelander?”— Fritsch
|Nuka-World side quest: Amoral Combat|
|Walk around Nuka-Town USA and hear raider chatter.|
|Talk to Fritsch at the Nuka-Cade.|
|Accept the fight.||Ask Fritsch to free the wanderer.||Ask Fritsch to use the traps to kill the wanderer in the Gauntlet.|
|Enter the Cola-cars arena.|
Kill the challenger.
|Reward: 75+ XP|
Some loot and XP from the challenger's corpse
After completing The Grand Tour, the next time Nuka-Town is visited, a gang member will inform the Overboss that a new challenger has reached the end of the Gauntlet, and they should go talk to Fritsch to find out what to do.
Locate Fritsch in the Nuka-Cade. He will say a new target has entered the Gauntlet, and gives two options: allow them through to the arena, or drive them out. Driving them out prevents acquiring whatever gear the challenger has, but finishes the quest right there. Accepting a fight means the player has to face the challenger and beat them.
If you choose to fight, head to the Cola-Cars arena, meet the foe, and best them to maintain the title of Overboss.
After two or more in-game days, entering the Gauntlet from the arena end will activate the next opponent/phase of the quest.
- If pickpocketing the spectators (unnamed members from each raider gang) and caught, the raiders will not turn hostile, unlike outside of the arena.
- Amoral Combat will trigger again after completing Open Season, but the trigger takes much longer. In this case, the raiders that appear in the audience will turn hostile after the battle.
pc ps4 xboxone The quest may not start as intended. [verified]
- To fix this, try to return to Nuka-World using the monorail and go through the Gauntlet again.
- pc It can be fixed by using the console command SetStage DLC04SettlementFF01 10.
- xboxone ps4 This quest may continue to occur after encountering the Rogue knight. After completing Power Play and defeating the third rebel gang, this will cause a bizarre event to occur when you enter the arena. As before members of all 3 gangs are present -- and a firefight begins in the stands as the 2 allied gang member spectators attack the members present from the third. This will continue even if you begin the arena fight, until all rebel gang members have been dealt with. [verified]