Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These machines will restore certain ammunition types to a preset limit.
The ammunition types provided are:
- .308 caliber round (24 round increments)
- 10mm round (120 round increments)
- 5mm round (480 round increments)
- 5.56mm round (240 round increments)
- Flamer fuel (120 round increments)
- Shotgun shell (36 round increments)
The dispenser does not refill microfusion cells (for the scoped Gauss rifle), missiles, frag grenades or frag mines. These ammunition types can often be found separately in the vicinity of dispensers though.
- While an ammo dispenser only gives a limited number of rounds per weapon carried, additional rounds can be obtained by dropping any related ammo and activating the dispenser again.
- The machine will provide 5mm rounds and flamer fuel, though no weapons that utilized such ammo are readily obtainable in the simulation. However, a limited number of Flamers and Miniguns can be obtained near the conclusion of the simulation via reverse pickpocketing.
- The script handling the ammo dispenser contains lines commented out that would have given the ammunition only found nearby. The maximum values were set to 10 microfusion cells, and 4 each of missiles, frag grenades, and frag mines.