Consider what we do a trade in talents.”
Like many of the Khans, Alya has morally questionable views on her actions, especially those that include the raiding attacks on Shady Sands. She claims that as the people of Shady Sands and the Khans are "from the same place", that the former should share their wealth with the latter. This supposed kinship is claimed as the reason they "do not attack those of Shady Sands", but they simply "give their dreary lives excitement"; this all suggests a measure of cognitive dissonance on her part, as well as projection of her neurosis onto the people of Shady Sands in the form of excitement.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Rescue Tandi from the Raiders: The player can talk to Alya about Tandi, however she is not very helpful.
- She will attack the player character if their gun is not holstered.
|Leather armor||Desert Eagle .44
Throwing knife x4
|Bottle cap x22
.44 magnum JHP x40
- "We do not attack those of Shady Sands. We are from the same place they are. It is only right that they share with us!"
- "Consider what we do a trade in talents."
- "We give them the most important thing possible. We give their dreary lives excitement."
Alya appears only in Fallout.