The All-American is the unique variant of the semi-automatic Marksman carbine with woodland camouflage, a magazine capacity of 24 and a higher magnification scope. It also bears the distinctive 82nd "All-American" Airborne division insignia.
It is highly accurate, reliable and powerful with its fast rate of fire, making it one of the most versatile weapons in the game. This versatility includes the wide range of 5.56mm ammunition types; characters should be sure to stock up on different 5.56mm variants to utilize this weapon to its full potential.
The All-American can fire a total of about 1995 standard rounds, the equivalent of 84 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
|Standard, HP, AP & match||1995||84|
|.223 caliber round||2495||104|
- Marksman carbine, a rare standard variant with slightly reduced damage, rate of fire, a smaller magazine and less zoom.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Weapon spread||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
It is located in Vault 34's armory (opened with the overseer's terminal), on an overturned table to the right side of the armory. If a human or ghoul companion is following when the armory is accessed, they may pick up the All-American. Also, the ghouls can kick around the weapon, and explosions can send it flying, so if the gun isn't on the table or in a companion's inventory, make sure to search the armory thoroughly.
- The scope has the same crosshairs and 3.5x magnification as the sniper rifle and the Gobi Campaign scout rifle.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Its name is a reference to the 82nd Airborne Division, nicknamed the "All-American" division because upon activation in 1917 it was found to contain draftees from all forty-eight states.
- The All-American was designed by J.E. Sawyer.
- pc xbox360 ps3 When equipped, the Airborne decal on the gun is replaced by a copy of the gun's texture sheet. [verified]
- xbox360 When going into zoom mode with the weapon equipped a blank terminal screen may come up (re-loading the last save will fix this). [verified]
- ps3 When dropped, it can disappear for no apparent reason (re-loading a previous save may fix this). [verified]