A tribe called the Great Khans has joined us. They'd better be good fighters.
Alexus is a Legionary decanus located in Techatticup Mine in 2281.
Both Alexus and Dead Sea are Legionary decanii leading constant attacks and hostilities in NCR lands around the Colorado River, attacking places such as Camp Forlorn Hope and Nelson, taking NCR troopers as hostages and patrolling southwest lands.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Anywhere I Wander: Alexus possesses the jail key to unlock the cells of two NCR soldiers. You can get it by killing him or stealing it from him.
- He is one of the few non-player characters and even fewer Legionaries in Fallout: New Vegas who possess the maximum 10 Charisma. However, he does not have any dialogue with the player character.
- Alexus has the same model as Dead Sea and Gabban, although he never appears in the game without his helmet.
- Though the Collector's Edition playing card depicts him wearing Legion veteran armor, he wears Legion recruit armor in-game.
Alexus appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
pc Alexus may not spawn at all. This does not necessarily interfere with the quest Anywhere I Wander, as the locked gates to the NCR captives can still be picked with Lockpick 50. [verified]
- On the PC version this can be solved by entering the following in the console: player.placeatme 001300ee 1.