| ||For for the Hidden Valley quartermaster, see Torres.|
I was young and pretty. I don't need to tell you what my duties were...”
Alejandra was a historian and a tinkerer. She was a sex slave for 4 of her 22 years. After her master got married, she was sold to Hannibal Hamlin, who promptly freed her and ran away himself.
She is quiet and smart, her former master liked her and taught her reading, history, math and a little of science.
If the Lone Wanderer asks her what she does, she also admits she wants to build a shrine to Abraham Lincoln. It is unknown if this has anything to do with the strange shrine that already exists to him inside the basement of the Arlington House, but it is very improbable, as they aren't really linked.
She wishes to create a school for freed slaves in the Washington Memorial.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Head of State: Alejandra is one of the former slaves who the Lone Wanderer may help to relocate to Lincoln Memorial or return to slavery.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit
Chinese assault rifle*
|Temple of the Union key||-|
* Only after arriving at the Memorial by siding with the slaves.
- "I was young and pretty. I don't need to tell you what my duties were..."
- "My feet are sore. It's a long way to the Lincoln Memorial."
- "I hate guns. Besides, the pen is mightier than the sword. Or the assault rifle."
Alejandra Torres appears only in Fallout 3.