Far Harbor, known pre-War as Bar Harbor, was a haven for the rich and elite. The spa is a leftover from the pre-War days.
Upon entry, there is a staircase on the left that goes down. The staircase leads to a locker room, which goes to a swimming pool. Back at the reception area on the main floor, there is a waiting area and multiple spa rooms on the right. Going to the other end of the reception area, there is a door with a master lock on the left, which leads outside to The Island. The door can be opened with a key.
- Aldersea Day Spa key - On a super mutant boss inside the spa. Opens outside door.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Near the swimming pool, under one of the benches.
- Quartermastery - Possible location of the Brotherhood of Steel recurring side quest
- Randolph Safehouse - Possible location to be cleared of hostiles for this quest
- Lost Soul - Possible location to rescue the synth for this quest