Aerotech Office Park
This here's where folks go when their luck runs out. Drifters up from the Republic, locals that can't turn a dime, drunken reprobates from all around.”— Captain Parker on Aerotech office park
Aerotech Office Park is a fortified refugee camp run by the NCR. Re-purposed from an old office park, it offers free housing, food, water, and basic medical treatment for NCR citizens who are down on their luck at the casinos in the Strip, as well as other refugees who need help. Bert Gunnarsson and Captain Parker take care of managing the refugee camp. Despite Parker's efforts many of the refugees are exploited through chems and crooked gambling.
The office park is walled off from the wasteland and consists of a central courtyard with a NCR tent and two office buildings around on the sides.
- Bert Gunnarsson, Doctor
- Captain Parker
- Frank Weathers
- Keith, in Aerotech suite 200.
- Horowitz, in Aerotech suite 300 (only if the reactor is left intact at the conclusion of Hard Luck Blues).
- Alice Hostetler, in Aerotech suite 300 (if certain actions are taken in Someone to Watch Over Me)
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the kitchen counter in Aerotech suite 300. Walk in and take a right, go right down the hallway to the last door to find the kitchen. The cap will be on the left once entering the room.
- Over 200 tin cans in suite 200 and 300 which can be used for the unmarked quest Dealing with Contreras.
- It is not uncommon for the junkies inside to attack companions without any provocation. They will be friendly to the Courier, however.
- Aerotech office park has an unusually large junk door allowing access to the park. When compared to the Courier in third person, it appears almost three times the size of the Courier.
- A locked restroom with a .357 magnum alongside a skeleton indicates that a suicide occurred long ago.
Aerotech Office Park appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.