Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The advanced settlement structures are unlocked by meeting specific criteria:
- After completing the first quest in Automatron, you unlock the Robot Workbench.
- Picking up Fallout 4 magazines, such as Picket Fences and specific issues of the Wasteland Survival Guide.
- The Cabot House quest line also unlocks a set of portrait paintings.
- located in : (Build → Decorations → Wall decorations → Paintings)
- Being friendly to specific factions unlocks flags.
- located in : (Build → Decorations → Wall decorations → Flags)
- At The Castle, during the quest Old Guns given by Preston Garvey or Ronnie Shaw, you will be asked to build and test fire an Artillery piece. Upon completion of this quest you will be able to build this cannon at other settlements.
- located in : (Build → Special)
- At Bunker Hill, after completing Traffic Jam given by Deb, and Prep School given by Kessler, you will be able to build Caravan Trade Posts at settlements.
- located in : (Build → Resources → Misc)
Picket Fences Magazine LocationsEdit
|Issue Number||Name||Location||Unlocks||Exact Position|
|1||The House of Tomorrow...Today!||Beantown Brewery||Picket fences||In the foreman’s concrete wall office, upper walkways of the main vat room, near the steamer trunk.|
|2||Modern Hearth!||Hardware Town||High tech Lights||In the upstairs office on the desk with the key, center of the building, near the steamer trunk.|
|3||Essential Upgrades!||Saugus Ironworks Blast Furnace||Statues||On the catwalk just below the steamer trunk and Bobblehead.|
|4||Modern Lawn Care!||Combat Zone||Potted plants||On the formica table, ground level near the bar, in front of the main stage.|
|5||Welcome Home!||Weston water treatment plant||Patio furniture||In the metal office overlooking the generator room, before descending to the main treatment chamber.|
|Picket Fences||Gate||3x Wood|
|Picket fence post||2x Wood|
|Picket fence||3x Wood|
|Picket fence long||6x Wood|
|High tech lights||Free standing||1x Glass, 1x Copper, 2x Steel|
|Hanging||1x Glass, 1x Copper, 2x Steel|
|Statues||Baseball batter||10x copper|
|Lion sitting face left||10x copper|
|Lion sitting face right||10x copper|
|Potted plants||Potted plant small||2x Steel, 2x Wood|
|Potted plant large||2x Steel, 2x Wood|
|Patio furniture:||Patio chair||4x Steel, 2x Plastic|
|Patio table||10x Steel|
|Picnic table||8x Wood, 2x Steel|