The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Shipment of 50 units||50||0||∞|
|Pack of duct tape||4||0.1||40|
|Military grade duct tape||4||0.1||40|
Adhesive is almost never found in its pure form in the world. As such, when one is attempting to search for adhesive, it is advised to search for the items which break down to adhesive instead of the raw material.
- Adhesive products are often found in red tool boxes and tool chests scattered throughout the world.
- Shipments of 25 units of adhesive can be purchased from the following merchants:
The base price for a shipment (25) is 1000 caps, equating to 40 caps per adhesive. For comparison, duct tape (1 adhesive) is 12 caps, and wonderglue (2) is 20 caps, making it four times as expensive simply for convenience. One such way is to craft vegetable starch within the settlements by farming all of its requirements and crafting it personally at a cooking station.
- Adhesives are remarkably efficient in terms of yield per weight, with even the least efficient adhesives providing upwards of 7 adhesive per pound of weight.
- While not strictly a rare item, adhesive tends to be one of the most sought-after and short supplied resources in the game, due to being used for almost all weapon and armor modifications.
- Vegetable starch is a source of adhesive and can be created at any cooking station using 3 corn (6 caps each), 3 mutfruit (8 caps each), 3 tato (7 caps each) and one bottle of purified water (20 caps each). Scrapping the starch yields 5 adhesive at a cost of 83 caps - 16.6 caps per adhesive. Creating vegetable starch also provides a large amount of experience, making leveling very possible with only creating the substance. All of these ingredients can be readily available at settlements, with farming and a water purifier. A very useful spot to make an adhesive farm is on Spectacle Island with all of its water and land to farm.