Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Adam may refer to:
- John Adams (robot), a protectron stationed in the National Archives, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Adam Tomco, the archivist at St. Aubin medical facility before the Great War, mentioned in the Fallout 3 add-on, Point Lookout.
- Adams Air Force Base scientist, an Enclave scientist working in one of the hangars at the Adams Air Force Base in the Fallout 3 add-on, Broken Steel.
- Adam Figgis, MD PhD DVM DDM DD, the test supervisor at the X-8 research center in Big MT, mentioned in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Old World Blues.
- Real-life people:
- Adam Chaney, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a quality assurance tester for Fallout.
- Adam Adamowicz, a developer at Bethesda Softworks who worked as a concept artist on Fallout 3.
- Hope Adams, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a world artist on Fallout 3.
- John Adams, the second President of the United States, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Adam Brennecke, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as an additional programmer on Fallout: New Vegas.
- Adam Gifford, an actor who voiced Salt-Upon-Wounds in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
- Adam Levenson, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a sound and music supervisor for Fallout Tactics.
- Adam Koch, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a quality assurance analyst for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Phil Adam, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment credited with special thanks for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.