Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It can be found initially next to the Lonesome Drifter beneath a Sunset Sarsaparilla billboard at El Dorado Dry Lake, leaning up against the tree stump he is sitting on. It can be stolen, though he will take it back if he catches you.
- The player may acquire a second one if he steals the first one then pickpockets the Drifter after completing his portion of Talent Pool for the second guitar.
- Dead Money On the second floor of the building at the top of the stairs directly across from the Villa Police Station in the Sierra Madre Villa.
- It is a Dreadnought style guitar with a "sunburst" color finish.
- Writing can be seen scrawled on the bottom of the front side of the guitar. A lot of it is hard to read, but one of the writings says "Anne" with a heart next to it.
pc xbox360 ps3 This item can sometimes disappear when it is dropped from the inventory if the ownership is not set to the player. This bug can be fixed by selling the guitar and re-buying it from any merchant, which will set ownership to the player.[verified]