| ||For the faction, see Acadia (faction).|
The air around Acadia is fresh and free of fog. The observatory is situated at the top of a small mountain.
When entering through the front door there is a corridor with some stairs leading down on the right, Faraday's office/laboratory on the right past the stairs, and then the corridor leads directly into what was formerly the telescope room/planetarium of the observatory. DiMA can be found in this main room, often with Chase and Faraday. This circular room is lined with servers along the walls and has some stairs leading up to a mezzanine. There is also a door (locked initially) which leads downstairs.
Continuing downstairs to the next floor is Kasumi Nakano, who has fled to Acadia from the Commonwealth, believing that she is actually a synth. There are some terminals and storage rooms located down on this floor.
- Islander's Almanac issue #4 - In the back of Dejen's counter on the second shelf, next to the group of candles. Stand on the inside side of the counter to see it.
- Acadia storage key, in the room with DiMA. Go up the stairs and follow the platform around the room until the end. There stands a table with the key on top of it.
- Storage room notice - posted next to the storage room in the north.
- Faraday's program - on Faraday's terminal during Where You Belong
- Faraday's terminal password
- Cog's journal - on a barrel in the corner, behind Cog in his store.
- Worn key - given by DiMA at the start of Reformation. Opens Confessor Martin's hideout.
- Three mini nukes, two fusion cores, several ammo containers and duffle bags behind a master locked door at the bottom floor.
- Sergeant Ash and Old Reliable, purchased from Dejen.
- Recon marine chest piece, purchased from Cog.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The observatory is located on the real life summit of Cadillac Mountain.
- Acadia's name likely derives from the modern location of Acadia National Park, located on Mount Desert Island.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.