| ||For the Abraxo cleaner appearing in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, see Abraxo cleaner (Fallout 3).|
Abraxo cleaner was a popular pre-War detergent produced by Abraxodyne Chemical. It can be found in many homes, laundromats and vaults across the Commonwealth. The undamaged boxes can be found in areas that have not been tainted by radiation, such as non-compromised vaults. Undamaged Abraxo cleaner is worth fifty percent more caps than the more commonly found worn boxes. Abraxo cleaner industrial grade has a green color to it with "Industrial grade" added to the label. Because it is industrial grade, its potency is increased, and as such, it breaks down into twice as many components compared to normal Abraxo cleaner.
(Undamaged) Abraxo cleaner (1)
Abraxo cleaner industrial grade (1)
Abraxo cleaner (1)
Abraxo cleaner can be first seen in the Sole Survivor's house and cannot be picked up during the intro of the game.
375 fixed locations in the Commonwealth, most commonly found within garages, janitor's closets and in basements. Including:
- Eighteen boxes in Charlestown laundry.
- Twelve in Greenetech Genetics.
- Eight in Vault 95.
- Seven in Fort Hagen Command Center.
- Seven in The Dig.
- Commonly available from traders and general stores.
- Four can be found in Marowski's chem lab.
Undamaged Abraxo cleanerEdit
- Eight can be found in Vault 114.
- Six in Vault 81: four in Alexis Combes' shop and two in a bathroom.
- Two in West Roxbury station.
- Two in Parsons State Insane Asylum.
- Vault 118. Three in the gift shop of
Abraxo cleaner industrial gradeEdit
- One can be found on the top floor of Faneuil Hall.
- May sometimes be dropped by feral ghouls.
- One can be found in the kitchen of Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- One can be found in Parsons State Insane Asylum, in a box behind an Advanced locked door.
- One can be found in Cambridge campus diner, in a small room off the kitchen on the ground floor.
- One can be found in an unmarked Red Rocket slightly west of Quincy ruins.
- One can be found in a small room to the back of the cafeteria in Suffolk County charter school.
- One can be found in the Super Duper Mart on one of the shelves.
- Three can be found next to a small car at The Whitespring Resort.