This item is used in the construction of the Nuka-grenade in Fallout 3. It can also can be used as ammunition for the Rock-It Launcher. In the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Dead Money, you gain the ability to use it to craft clean knife spears, Cloud Kiss, and the clean cosmic knife. In the add-on Gun Runners' Arsenal, it again can be used for crafting the Nuka-grenade.
- The Takoma Industrial plant contains the largest amount of Abraxo cleaner of all locations in Fallout 3, at 81 boxes.
- Quite a few can also be found in the Old Olney underground.
- Six can be found in Gallo's storage closet, along with a large number of other workbench items.
- A decent amount can usually be found in any bathroom or kitchen location.
- Two can be found in the office North-West of Greener Pastures Disposal Site.
- One can be found in the suitcase next to the work bench in Craterside Supply located in Megaton
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 20 in the REPCONN test site's facility and 18 in the basement.
- 16 can be found throughout Nipton in the Mojave Wasteland.
- 13 can be found in the Nellis hangars, along with 3 more in the Nellis schoolhouse.
- It can also be found in homes and other buildings around the Mojave Wasteland.
- 3 can be found inside the shack at Southern Nevada Wind Farm
- 3 can be found inside Harper's shack
- Paladin Vargas has found another practical use for it: mixing it with water cleans super mutant blood off power armor.
- This item is also used in the construction of Ultrajet, explaining why Murphy has such high amounts of it.
Behind the scenesEdit
Abraxo cleaner is a reference to the real-life scouring powder called Boraxo.