A door in an alley way, opposite of Haven.
- Ground floor, a few rooms and a kitchen.
- 2nd floor, three hotel rooms.
- 3rd floor (very small), one hotel room which is hard to get to. To improve the player's jumping ability at the top of the ramp, temporarily remove any equipped heavy armor.
- 3 Nuka-Cola Quantums: 2 on the ground floor – one on top of the counter, one beneath it. 1 in the third-floor nook found by continuing up the rubble slope from the second floor, near where the three trogs wait/appear.
- Hat of the People on the second floor, southwest bedroom, in a floor safe (under table beside bed).
- On the ground floor in the room with the Nuka-Cola vending machine, there are three tiny damaged garden gnomes on the terminal.
- The farthest apartment's bed room hosts two clusters of trogs from various levels of difficulties that wait to swarm attack the Lone Wanderer.
- Based on their possession of both the Hat of the People (a unique Chinese Officer's hat) and multiple Chinese Assault rifles, it could be assumed that the person(s) living in the 2nd floor apartment were pre-War agents of the Chinese. This is merely speculation, but not unlikely given the political climate at the time.
Behind the scenesEdit
The ham radio is looping a morse code message that reads, "Der Abgrund blickt auch in dich hinein," which is the tail end of a famous quotation from Friedrich Nietzsche: "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." It parallels the fate of Ashur, who fought raiders only to become their leader eventually.
pc ps3 xbox360 On the second floor, in the room down the hall past the room with Hat of the People, it is possible to get stuck in the hole located in the kitchen. The only way out is for the player to reload from their last save point, to commit suicide with grenades, or to cheat using the console. [verified]