|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- "This doesn't seem much like a Vault to me. Are you sure we have the right place?"
- "Hey! Someone found the Vault, and they ain't got no invitation!"
- "Boss said no new blood 'til we're ready to open the Vault. Kill them!"
- "Look, I'm not really a Raider, but I gotta kill ya if I want to stay here. So... Die!"
- "This is our Vault! You're not welcome here!"
|Opening dialogue||Dweller response||Character response|
|Anyone who wants to see the Overseer has to go through me!|
I mean, not literal-like. Just, you know...
|Bring it! I'm ready for a fight!||Ah well, I tried! Get 'em!|
|I've already beaten up most of your guys. What's one or two more?||This is more like it!|
|I'm from a real Vault! You've got it all wrong!||Huh, really? Maybe you should go speak to the Overseer then.|
|Wait, maybe we can do this without any more fighting.||Well, the Overseer did say to try talking to outsiders first. He's down the hall.|
|Hey, an actual Vault Dweller! Uh, I really thought this here Vault thing was going to work out.|
But, I think I maybe attracted the wrong crowd for it.
|Sure thing! Glad to have you aboard!||Oh, great! And uh... can we just forget this place ever existed?|
|No way! You've caused enough trouble!||I guess I'll just wander then. Probably get eaten alive out there. No worries! Bye forever!|
- PC When completing the path to the objective, you will not receive a Quest clue.[verified]