|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
There's a new Vault in the Wasteland, and it's run by Raiders! Vault-Tec is long gone, so who could have possibly constructed Vault R41D? Time to investigate...”
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- "This doesn't seem much like a Vault to me. Are you sure we have the right place?"
- "Hey! Someone found the Vault, and they ain't got no invitation!"
- "Boss said no new blood 'til we're ready to open the Vault. Kill them!"
- "Look, I'm not really a Raider, but I gotta kill ya if I want to stay here. So... Die!"
- "This is our Vault! You're not welcome here!"
|Opening dialogue||Dweller response||Character response|
|Anyone who wants to see the Overseer has to go through me!|
I mean, not literal-like. Just, you know...
|Bring it! I'm ready for a fight!||Ah well, I tried! Get 'em!|
|I've already beaten up most of your guys. What's one or two more?||This is more like it!|
|I'm from a real Vault! You've got it all wrong!||Huh, really? Maybe you should go speak to the Overseer then.|
|Wait, maybe we can do this without any more fighting.||Well, the Overseer did say to try talking to outsiders first. He's down the hall.|
|Hey, an actual Vault Dweller! Uh, I really thought this here Vault thing was going to work out.|
But, I think I maybe attracted the wrong crowd for it.
|Sure thing! Glad to have you aboard!||Oh, great! And uh... can we just forget this place ever existed?|
|No way! You've caused enough trouble!||I guess I'll just wander then. Probably get eaten alive out there. No worries! Bye forever!|
- pc When completing the path to the objective, you will not receive a Quest clue.[verified]