9mm AP (left) and ball (right)
A collection of ancient 9x19mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets.
”— 9mm ball description
9mm is a type of ammunition that appeared in Fallout Tactics.
Before the Great War
, 9mm was the preferred type of ammunition
for small weapons in the Southwest Commonwealth
, while the military and the Eastern and Western seaboards tended to favor 10mm
A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets.
Contrary at Fallout and Fallout 2, 9mm is the most abundant ammunition in the game and many small guns use them.
There are three variants of 9mm ammunition:
- 9mm ball (A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets)
- 9mm AP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, armor piercing.)
- 9mm JHP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, hollow point.)
- Found on a civilian with a Beretta in a bathroom in Macomb.
- Sold by the Brotherhood bunkers after the completion of either Macomb or Peoria.
- Carried by a raider with an UZI in the Rock Falls compound, near the minefield.
|.303 · .44 magnum AP, .44 magnum ball, .44 magnum JHP · .45 caliber · .50 caliber, .50 cal DU · 12 gauge EMP shells, 12 gauge flechette, 12 gauge rubber, 12 gauge shotgun shell, 12 gauge slug shells · 2mm EC · 30.06 · 40mm grenade · 5.56mm round · 7.62mm · 9mm AP, 9mm ball, 9mm JHP · Canister of acid · Flamethrower fuel · HN Needler cartridge · Microfusion cell · Explosive rocket, Rocket AP, Rocket electrical, Rocket sabot · Small energy cell · Speargun bolt · Tank shell|