Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of 9mm rounds in the Fallout series of games, see 9mm.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
A collection of ancient 9x19mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets.”— 9mm ball description
A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets.”
There are three variants of 9mm ammunition:
- 9mm ball (A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets)
- 9mm AP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, armor piercing.)
- 9mm JHP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, hollow point.)
- Found on a civilian with a Beretta in a bathroom in Macomb.
- Sold by the Brotherhood bunkers after the completion of either the Macomb or Peoria mission.