| ||For an overview of 9mm rounds in the Fallout series of games, see 9mm.|
9mm AP (left) and ball (right)
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Main article: 9mmBefore the Great War, 9mm was the preferred type of ammunition for small weapons in the Southwest Commonwealth, while the military and the Eastern and Western seaboards tended to favor 10mm ammunition.
A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets.”
There are three variants of 9mm ammunition:
- 9mm ball (A collection of ancient 9mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets)
- 9mm AP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, armor piercing.)
- 9mm JHP (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, hollow point.)
- Found on a civilian with a Beretta in a bathroom in Macomb.
- Sold by the Brotherhood bunkers after the completion of either Macomb or Peoria.