| ||For an overview of 9mm ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see 9mm.|
“A collection of ancient 9x19mm rounds. Heavy grease to preserve them from the environment. Standard bullets.”
Main article: 9mmBefore the Great War, 9mm was the preferred type of ammunition for small weapons in the Southwest Commonwealth, while the military and the Eastern and Western seaboards tended to favor 10mm ammunition.
There are two variants of 9mm ammunition:
- 9mm ball (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm, ball.)
- 9mm (Ammunition. Caliber: 9mm.) - Fallout 2 only variant.
- New Reno commercial row, found in the footlocker in the back.
- Vault 15, found on the P90 raider's corpse.
- Willy Special Encounter, found on Willy's guards' corpses.
- Vault 8, extracted from Marcus' skin by Troy.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
In Fallout, ammunition modifiers are not applied properly which makes the 9mm equal to any other kind of ammunition.