Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of 5mm rounds in the Fallout series, see 5mm round.|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
Ammunition plant Contraptions Workshop
5mm round (10)
- Bought from vendors, from level 24 on the amount increases drastically.
- Found in military outposts.
- Ack-Ack in USAF Satellite Station Olivia carries a minigun with approximately 600 rounds.
- If an enemy picks up a dropped minigun, they will also spawn 500 rounds of 5mm ammunition in their inventory, making gathering 5mm ammunition considerably easier though the number of enemies that carry them are generally few and far between.
- Certain types of enemies carry huge amounts of 5mm ammo on them, often in excess of 1000 rounds per drop. The most notable examples are Brotherhood of Steel vertibird door gunners and the experimental sentry bot encountered in the Old Robotics section of the Institute during The Nuclear Option.
- The text on the box claims it contains 7.62x51mm NATO rounds, intended for use with the real-world M134 minigun.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.