A baseball bat with an oak body and the special effect of having a small chance to send targets flying. Like the baseball bat, it is a slow swinging weapon, swung in a classic baseball swing and a downward swing over the shoulder.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Barbed||Armor piercing. Improved damage.||+5||+0.2||+5||–||Adhesive x1|
|Spiked||Armor piercing. Better damage.||+7||+0.5||+7||–||Adhesive x1|
|Sharp||Targets bleed. Better damage.||+7 + ?||+0.5||+7||–||Adhesive x1|
|Chain-wrapped||Superior damage.||+15||+1.1||+10||Blacksmith 1||Adhesive x1|
|Bladed||Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||+22||+1.5||+12||Blacksmith 2||Adhesive x1|
|Aluminum||–||+5||-0.6||+7||Blacksmith 1||Aluminum x6||00000000|
- Baseball bat - Standard version.
- Swatter - Special baseball bats sold by Moe Cronin in Diamond City.
- Rockville Slugger - A unique baseball bat sold by Moe Cronin in Diamond City. It uses 40% less AP in VATS.
- Cito's Shiny Slugger fo4nw - a unique baseball bat with the Relentless legendary effect.
- Jamaica Plain Town Hall basement - Found in the display on the right side of the Treasures exhibit.
- Visually this weapon is completely identical to a standard baseball bat, except for a logo that says "World Champions" on it, this logo however does not appear when inspected in the Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV.
- When the special effect on the weapon occurs, the sound of a baseball hitting the bat followed by a cheering crowd plays. This is the same sound effect that plays when the Big Leagues perk occurs.
- The bat can sometimes lead to an instant kill; when the swing effect is activated, the target may hit a collision (e.g; a wall) and instantly die in a manner almost like the Bloody Mess perk.
- Can be sold to Moe Cronin in the Diamond City market for 200 caps or up to 400 caps after passing speech checks.
- The 2076 World Series baseball bat has a unique modifier not found on any other weapon. The effect is identical to Big Leagues rank 5, which grants all melee weapons a slight chance to send the target flying. Luck increases distance targets are sent flying. Formula on talk page.
- If both the bat and Big Leagues proc on the same hit, then the target will be sent back a farther than normal distance. But it will only work on each target once, regardless of whether the player has both the bat and the perk.
- pc xboxone The World Champions logo and handle wrap do not appear on the inspect of the object. Only the logo does not appear, the wrap does.[verified]
- pc xboxone Blood spatter and going into water may sometimes cause the logo to disappear until re equipped.[verified]