Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of 14mm pistols in the Fallout games, see SIG-Sauer pistol.|
A Sig-Sauer 14mm Auto Pistol. Large, singleshot handgun. Excellent craftsmanship.”
In Fallout, the Sig-Sauer is a powerful, large-caliber handgun equalling the double-barreled Shotgun in damage per shot, but with a significantly greater range and magazine capacity. As such, it compares favorably to most other non-energy pistols in the game. It uses the submachine gun sprite, which makes it usable by SMG-oriented NPCs like Ian and Katja.
In Fallout 2, the 14mm pistol is crippled by the absence of hollow point ammunition—as the only round available for the weapon, the 14mm AP (along with most other AP ammunition) was given the unfavorable Damage Modifier of 1/2. This halves the weapon's damage output, seriously affecting its usefulness in the later stages of the game.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
In its New Vegas incarnation, the weapon is restored to its original glory and beyond, being one of the more powerful pistols available in the game. Its visual design overall is the same but slightly changed, with no ridges along the top of the barrel and the magazine moved from in front of the trigger to inside the grip. Its name is also changed to "12.7mm Pistol", although a unique variant, "Li'l Devil", is available via the Gun Runners' Arsenal DLC.
- Carried by one of the raiders at Irwin's Farm
- Carried by the thug Leon in the Hub Heights area.
- 2 in the Glow; one on a corpse near Dennis Allen's body, another inside a wall locker in the room opposite of Dennis.
- Neal, the Skum Pitt owner and bartender, carries one.
- Smitty in the Boneyard has one for sale, he also carries one but is unable to use it.
- Lorraine in the same area also has one, and can use it.
- Sold by Jake in Old Town
- Sold by Percival Crump in Gecko and by Randal in Vault City.
- Sold by Jo in Modoc.
- One can be found in the Redding police building, in the office footlocker at the base of the bed.
- Usually sold by Eldridge at New Reno Arms. He also carries one himself, for a character who prefers the more violent route.
- Can be stolen from Jacob the Chemist from the Broken Hills downtown area.
- The 14mm pistol, despite being called one, uses sub-machine gun animations. This prevents certain characters like John Cassidy or Vic from using it, but allows others such as Katja and Sulik to do so.
- According to the Fallout demo, the SIG-Sauer 14mm pistol's name was originally "S-S Semi Auto Pistol". The name was changed and a short description added.
| || |
| || |