| ||For an overview page for pistols of this caliber, see SIG-Sauer pistol.|
A Swiss SIG-Sauer 14mm handgun rechambered for 12.7mm ammunition, likely designed for long-range pistol hunting or target shooting. It was imported to the United States from the European Commonwealth before the war. They were decently common early on in the survivor era, but the number of working units has swiftly declined.
The 12.7mm fires and reloads like a 9mm, but packs a more serious punch. This pistol has the third highest base damage-per-second of any non-energy pistol in Fallout: New Vegas, bested only by A Light Shining in Darkness (144.4) and Li'l Devil (GRA) (146.3). It takes a Guns skill of 75 and a Strength of 7 in order to take full advantage of the weapon. Its only drawbacks are its rather poor accuracy (it has the highest weapon spread of any pistol in the game, comparable to even some automatic weapons) and its lack of being a holdout weapon.
|Standard, HP & JHP||395||57|
- 12.7mm pistol silencer - silences the weapon.
- Li'l Devil Gun Runners' Arsenal
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Weapon spread||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Li'l Devil fnvgra||45||146.3||3.25||x2||45||15||3||0.9||7||595||3.2||16000||5000||75||8|
- Brewer's beer bootlegging - One has a chance to spawn in the gun cabinet near the cellar door, the key to the gun cabinet can be found under a Big Book of Science.
- Gun Runners - it can be bought from Vendortron from level 11.
- Hidden Valley bunker - it can sometimes be bought from Knight Torres.
- Hoover Dam - Cassandra Moore carries one in poor condition and some NCR troopers carry them as well in average condition.
- Fiends, Great Khans, Legionary assassins and NCR troopers are known to sometimes wield 12.7mm weapons. The 12.7mm pistols they use are usually in very poor condition.
- Great Khans - the best place to find Great Khans wielding them is in Red Rock Canyon.
- Legion - they can be obtained from Legion soldiers at The Fort. Veteran legionaries and Decanus sometimes carry at them at high enough levels.
- NCR - the NCR troopers in the Hoover Dam visitor center and Hoover Dam offices carry these even at lower levels (Level 7), also during the final assault on Hoover Dam, they can be seen wielding the weapon quite frequently.
- Honest Hearts White Legs in Zion Canyon will carry them if the player is at a sufficient level.
- During the quest Arizona Killer or You'll Know It When It Happens, the NCR Veteran Rangers that guard President Kimball carry 12.7mm pistols.
- Bloodborne cave - There is one in the second chamber after the legendary night stalker, found in a group of mushrooms across from the dead NCR trooper.
The silencer modification makes possibly the most noise of any silenced weapon. Realistically, the target (or targets) would still hear the shot, however, the game recognizes it as a fully silenced weapon, therefore the player can fire and still remain undetected.
Behind the scenesEdit
It is modeled after the 14mm pistol from both Fallout and Fallout 2, the only difference being the magazine does not protrude from in front of the grip. Instead, the magazine is reloaded just like most conventional handguns, such as the 9mm pistol.