Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of 10mm rounds in the Fallout series, see 10mm.|
The 10mm round is one of the most common types of pistol ammunition found in the Commonwealth along with the .38 round. It is the first ammunition encountered by the Sole Survivor while finding the 10mm pistol in Vault 111. Commonly used by raiders, Gunners and settlers, the 10mm ammo persistence is explained by its bulk manufacture before the Great War, which is linked with the large-scale manufacture of 10mm pistols. Generally owned by army members, private armies and for self-defense purposes in the pre-War era, the 10mm ammo deals moderate damage and has a very low armor piercing potential.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
Ammunition plant Contraptions Workshop
10mm round (10)
- In Thicket Excavations, a box can be found on the desk near the terminal entries, after completing Pull the Plug.
- At the Gunner's camp located to the southwest of Walden Pond, a box can be found under the wooden structure on which one of the MK I Turrets are placed.
- Easily found in any ammunition box.
- Sold by various vendors throughout the Commonwealth.
- The bullets in-game appear to be hollow points.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.