| ||For an overview of 10mm rounds in the Fallout series, see 10mm.|
The 10mm round is one of the most common types of pistol ammunition found in the Commonwealth along with the .38 round. It is the first ammunition encountered by the Sole Survivor while finding the 10mm pistol in Vault 111.
Commonly used by raiders, Gunners and settlers, the 10mm ammo's persistence is explained by its bulk manufacture by Circle G before the Great War, which is linked with the large-scale manufacture of 10mm pistols.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
Ammunition plant Contraptions Workshop
10mm round (10)
- 6 boxes can be found throughout Vault 75.
- 4 boxes of ammunition can be found in the lockup at Coast Guard Pier.
- 4 individual bullets can be seen sitting on a tray on Proctor Teagan's requisitions counter on board the Prydwen.
- 4 boxes can be found in the overseer's office in Vault 111.
- In Thicket Excavations, a box can be found on the desk near the terminal entries, after completing Pull the Plug.
- At the Gunner's camp located to the southwest of Walden Pond, a box can be found under the wooden structure on which one of the MK I turrets are placed.
- Easily found in any ammunition box.
- Sold by various vendors throughout the Commonwealth.
- This type of ammunition is the only one that can be found in Vault 111, the exception being cryo cells contained in the Cryolator.
- The bullets in-game appear to be hollow points.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.