| ||For an overview of 10mm ammunition types in various Fallout games, see 10mm.|
The 10mm round is an ammunition type in Fallout 3.
It is the most common type of ammunition in the Capital Wasteland, with the second most common being the .32 caliber round. The weapons that use the ammunition are also common, and there are many different types of guns with different statistics which use them, making this ammunition very useful.
- 10mm pistol
- Silenced 10mm pistol
- Colonel Autumn's 10mm pistol
- Chinese pistol
- Zhu-Rong v418 Chinese pistol
- 10mm SMG
- Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG
- Lever-action rifle Point Lookout (add-on)
- Backwater rifle Point Lookout (add-on)
You are given a 10mm pistol, along with 36 10mm rounds, if the right speech options are chosen during your escape from Vault 101.