Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of 10mm ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see 10mm.|
The 10mm is the most common ammo found in the wasteland. The JHP is intended to shoot low-armed people, while AP gives more power to cut through armors.
There are two variants of 10mm ammunition:
- 10mm AP (Ammunition. Caliber: 10mm, armor piercing.)
- 10mm JHP (Ammunition. Caliber: 10mm, jacketed hollow-points.)
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- Standard starting inventory includes 48 10mm JHP rounds.
- Tagging Small Guns increases this by an additional 24 rounds.
- Various merchants
- Raiders during the quest Help Irwin carry the ammunition.
- Carried by all of the Vault 15 raiders who wield 10mm pistols or SMGs.
- Sold by every significant weapons merchant starting with Happy Harry's in Vault City on through Red 888 Guns in San Francisco.
In Fallout, ammunition modifiers are not applied properly which makes the 10mm equal to any other kind of ammunition and both JHP and FMJ versions functionally identical.