Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
010011110110111001100101 is a large berserk securitron found in the Securitron de-construction plant in the Big MT. 010011110110111001100101 is armed with a pair of shoulder-mounted missile launchers and displays the same distorted face seen on the other berserk securitrons in the Big MT.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|-||-||Missile||"Muggy" Upgrade: Parts Production
- 010011110110111001100101 is noticeably larger than other Securitrons.
- 010011110110111001100101 is the only model with melee capabilities and integrated secondary weapons apart from Victor.
- 010011110110111001100101 has the Stonewall perk, and therefore cannot be knocked down without Super Slam! or Sonic emitter - Gabriel's bark.
- Sometimes, 010011110110111001100101 will continuously fire missiles in close range, making it difficult to connect any hits when attacking with a melee or unarmed weapon.
- When firing missiles through an open door, 010011110110111001100101 often attempts to fire through the door frame, resulting in the missiles hitting the frame and exploding harmlessly.
- Like all berserk Securitrons, the image on 010011110110111001100101's face will remain on screen even if the screen has been destroyed after death.
- 010011110110111001100101 has the highest Damage Threshold of all of the Securitrons found in the game.
010011110110111001100101 appears only in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Old World Blues.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "010011110110111001100101" translates to "One" when converted to ASCII characters from binary.
- The face resembles the moon in the movie A Trip to the Moon where the man in the moon gets hit in the eye by the space capsule.