010011110110111001100101 is a large berserk securitron found in the Securitron de-construction plant in the Big MT. 010011110110111001100101 is armed with a pair of shoulder-mounted missile launchers and displays the same distorted face seen on the other berserk securitrons in the Big MT.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|-||-||Missile||"Muggy" Upgrade: Parts Production
- 010011110110111001100101 is noticeably larger than other Securitrons.
- Like 010011110110111001100101, Victor is the only other model with melee capabilities and integrated secondary weapons.
- 010011110110111001100101 has the Stonewall perk, and therefore cannot be knocked down without Super Slam! or Sonic emitter - Gabriel's bark.
- Sometimes, 010011110110111001100101 will continuously fire missiles in close range, making it difficult to connect any hits when attacking with a melee or unarmed weapon.
- When firing missiles through an open door, 010011110110111001100101 often attempts to fire through the door frame, resulting in the missiles hitting the frame and exploding harmlessly.
- Like all berserk Securitrons, the image on 010011110110111001100101's face will remain on screen even if the screen has been destroyed after death.
- 010011110110111001100101 has the highest Damage Threshold of all of the Securitrons found in the game.
010011110110111001100101 appears only in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Old World Blues.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The name "010011110110111001100101" in binary translates into the word "One."
- The face looks similar to the moon in the movie A Trip to the Moon where the man in the moon gets hit in the eye by the space capsule.