.50 caliber is a type of ammunition in Fallout Tactics.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it
There are two variants of .50 caliber ammunition:
- .50 caliber (A brick of ammunition, .50 caliber, standard issue.)
- .50 DU (A brick of ammunition, .50 caliber, depleted uranium. Designed for maximum penetration.)
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- St. Louis - 180 rounds on super mutants gunners.
- Jefferson - 300 rounds in three chests, 120 rounds on four super mutant gunners.
- Osceolla - 1800 rounds on six super mutant gunners, another 500 can be found in drawers and cupboards.
- 300 rounds appear for sale at the Quartermaster Hassan after completion of the mission in the Junction City.
- Coldwater - 400 rounds on two deserter gunners, another 300 are found in the container with the Brotherhood of Steel emblem.
- Newton - 650 rounds; another 450 rounds on three turrets.
- Canyon City - 250 rounds can be found in the trunk.
- Buena Vista - 100 rounds on a robot behemoth, another 50 can be found in a clay pot outside the factory
- Scott City - 550 rounds can be found on robots and turrets.
- Cheyenne Mountain - 100 rounds on robot behemoths
- Vault 0 - 21,000 rounds on four turrets, 50 rounds in a locked cabinet
- Calculator's Lair - 1000 rounds on the Simon Barnaky cyborg
Depleted uranium roundsEdit
- St. Louis - 600 rounds on super mutants gunners guarding the entrance to the base.
- Vault 0 - 50 rounds in a locked cabinet in the armory and 100 pieces in a locked cabinet in the hall with the generators.
- Farmer (special encounter) - 1 round for sale at the Farmer
|.303 · .44 Magnum AP, .44 Magnum ball, .44 Magnum JHP · .45 caliber · .50 caliber, .50 cal DU · 12 gauge EMP shells, 12 gauge flechette, 12 gauge rubber, 12 gauge shotgun shell, 12 gauge slug shells · 2mm EC · 30.06 · 40mm grenade · cut 40mm gas grenade · 5.56mm round · 7.62mm · 9mm AP, 9mm ball, 9mm JHP · Canister of acid · Flamethrower fuel · HN Needler cartridge · Microfusion cell · Explosive rocket, Rocket AP, Rocket electrical, Rocket sabot · Small energy cell · Speargun bolt · Tank shell|