|| For an overview of .45 ammunition types in various Fallout games, see .45 caliber.
.45 caliber is a type of ammunition in Fallout Tactics.
.45 rounds are a fairly rare type of ammunition that are used in some of the more powerful handguns in the early stages of the game.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- 0.45 caliber bullets are found on a small number of raiders, traders and Brotherhood of Steel soldiers.
- 96 rounds on raiders in the Brahmin Wood mission.
- 20 rounds in Freeport, in a chest in a tent near O'Reilly.
- 100 rounds appear on sale at Quartermaster Octavius after completion of the Rock Falls mission, another 300 will be added after the Mardin mission.
- Preoria, 20 rounds may be found in underground bunker.
- Quincy, 250 rounds on Beastlords, another 32 rounds on friendly ghouls.
- Mardin, a Beastlord has 232 rounds.
- In Jefferson, 20 cartridges can be found.
- Kansas City - 150 rounds can be found in a small house on the outskirts of the airport, and another 20 rounds on the corpse of a dead ghoul.
- Osceolla - 200 rounds on Latham
- Newton - 20 rounds in Tobias Peste's safe, which is in the Reaver's lab basement.
|.303 · .44 Magnum AP, .44 Magnum ball, .44 Magnum JHP · .45 caliber · .50 caliber, .50 cal DU · 12 gauge EMP shells, 12 gauge flechette, 12 gauge rubber, 12 gauge shotgun shell, 12 gauge slug shells · 2mm EC · 30.06 · 40mm grenade · cut 40mm gas grenade · 5.56mm round · 7.62mm · 9mm AP, 9mm ball, 9mm JHP · Canister of acid · Flamethrower fuel · HN Needler cartridge · Microfusion cell · Explosive rocket, Rocket AP, Rocket electrical, Rocket sabot · Small energy cell · Speargun bolt · Tank shell|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.