| ||For an overview of .44 rounds in the Fallout series, see .44 Magnum.|
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
Ammunition plant Contraptions Workshop
.44 Rounds (10)
So far, not much is known about .44 rounds in Fallout 4, other than the fact that it is fairly rare, and difficult to come by. It appears to be sold by most vendors, such as stores and wandering caravans. However, traders appear to only stock a few rounds at a time, a very limited amount. As a result, it is difficult to use guns that are in this caliber.
Known vendors who sell .44 rounds include:
- Trudy located at Drumlin Diner. She stocks approximately 30 rounds.
- Trashcan Carla the traveling merchant. Can be located at Sanctuary Hills, Drumlin Diner, and Bunker Hill.
- Ronnie Shaw located at the The Castle after Old Guns has been completed.
- Myrna located at Diamond City market during the day.
- Percy located at Diamond City market during the night.
- Arturo Rodriguez located at Diamond City market.
- Weapon emporiums (Level 3 weapons stand) sell .44 rounds.
- Opal on some rooftops west of the Custom House tower.
- Eleanor at north of Fairline Hill Estates she sells about 100 rounds.
- Weapons stand (level 1) and weapons store (level 2), the build-able shop stands do not sell .44 rounds.[verification needed]
- Vendors stock refreshes after a day or so.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.