This mod increases the maximum condition for the .357 revolver by 50%. In technical terms, the condition bonus is accomplished by adding 100 item HP onto the revolver's base HP of 200. The upgrade also gives the revolver a floral brass inlaid pattern engraved on the cylinder. Oddly, the upgraded cylinder itself appears to be smaller than the stock one, as the gap between the revolver frame and cylinder appears to be wider with this mod attached.
- Alexander, 188 trading post
- Blake, Crimson Caravan Company
- Chet, Goodsprings general store
- Cliff Briscoe, Novac
- Dale Barton, The Fort
- Vendortron, Gun Runners kiosk
Prior to patch 220.127.116.112, the HD cylinder was only worth 250 caps.
- pc xbox360 Using this mod causes Weapon repair kits to cause the weapon's condition to decay, rather than improve. However, repairs made by using unmodified .357 Revolvers will still repair a modded one normally. [verified]
- pc The mod causes the bonus to be applied as if the gun was at 0% condition. The additional +50% weapon condition, causes the gun to be at only 33% health after being applied regardless of what it was before. For a gun already with zero health it will add 33% health. In practice it sets the current health of the gun to 100 from what ever it was at prior, while raising its maximum to 300 health. [verified]