If you are travelling with a companion, you must be the one to fire the killing shot in order for it to count towards the trophy.
Super mutant behemothsEdit
- Outside of Fort Strong.
- West of Natick Banks.
- In the woods south of Greentop Nursery and north of Malden Middle School. Only spawns after removing a Jangles the Moon Monkey toy from a car crashed into a tree.
- West of the Suffolk County charter school.
- South of Walden Pond at a car-like Stonehenge.
- Swan is a unique super mutant behemoth and can be found at Swan's Pond at Boston Common.
- South of Recon bunker Theta.
- Random spawn in front of the Super Duper Mart (Fallout 4) in Lexington.
- During the quest Ad Victoriam, one will spawn on the way to C.I.T. ruins before being killed by Liberty Prime.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Grun is another unique behemoth and can be found inside the Vim! Pop factory.
- Nuka-World (add-on) In a small gulley to the northwest of Dry Rock Gulch.
- At the Castle as part of the quest Taking Independence.
- At the Murkwater construction site, must be defeated in order to use the area for settlement.
- Spawns at Spectacle Island once throwing the circuit breaker.
- At Nahant Chapel, nesting near the coast.
- In the basement of the Massachusetts State House..
- South of Warwick homestead and east of the Poseidon Energy plant, close to a capsized boat in the swamp.
- To the west of Salem, northwest of the Museum of Witchcraft.
- By the beach just southeast of Revere Beach station.
- Southeast of Recon bunker Theta.
- Nuka-World (add-on) In the lake by Northpoint reservoir.
- Vault-Tec Workshop In Vault 88, in the water by the water pump. Appears after defeating a small group of mirelurks.
- Far Harbor (add-on) At Emmet's Causeway as part of the quest Rite of Passage.
- Far Harbor (add-on) At Northwood Ridge Quarry.