...And Not a drop to Drink
The player must drink 100 water items.
- If you have the Classic Pack, the Vault 13 canteen will contribute to this perk/challenge on casual mode. It is unknown if it does in Hardcore mode. (On the PC and Xbox versions the canteen does count in hardcore mode.)
- You can also contribute to this challenge by traveling to Camp Searchlight, it seems that the green screen effect is caused by a drink your character automatically takes when in proximity to Searchlight.
- Drinking from a water source, such as a sink or a lake will not count towards this challenge.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name of this challenge is based on the ending of the poem, "Rime of the Ancient Mariner," written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
"Water, water, everywhere,
and all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
nor any drop to drink."
- xbox360 The number of times water drunk may show as zero on the Pip-Boy 3000, no matter how many times the character drinks. This is true in both regular and hardcore modes.
- ps3 xbox360 The game may not give a notification that the player has hit a milestone in the challenge, regardless of reporting every drink of water or not.