| ||This forum page has been archived. Please do not make any further edits unless they are for maintenance purposes.|
How am I doing?”
KingClyde inspired to ask this question of my peers. As an admin, I feel it is important to meet my communities needs. I am going to set up a simple poll, where you can vote a yes, no, or neutral based on how you feel I am doing as an administrator. In addition, you can add your constructive criticism in the comments section. Let me know what I need to work on. Thank you guys! -- 07:10, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- yes Friendly, hardworking, active in the community. Yeah, I think you're doing a fine job as an administrator. 07:24, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- yes MysteryStranger: Trust in the power of Infinity!
- yes Best active admin, in my opinion. You are constantly there when needed and anybody who says you aren't doing a great job is the root of all evil. ;) ToCxHawK 13:43, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- yes -ΣΔLet's talk! 19:48, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- yes You work well with your position as Admin and your actions here do nothing but benefit Nukapedia. You're a natural choice and you of course have my support. Skål!
- yes 21:24, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- yes Any KOTH and WBTWB fan gets my vote, I mean you're doing a great job keep up the good work. The Australian Kiwi 21:25, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- yes Agent c 00:29, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Ryan. Now that you've settled a bit into the duties of being an administrator, I must say you are doing us proud. Being still in school myself, I understand that there are many things that take up time and need to be done, and that fact that you make yourself available constantly is great. Keep it up. -ΣΔLet's talk! 19:48, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I personally can't think of one thing to critique you about. You're sort of a jack-of-all-trades, being involved in editing, chat, and discussions here on a regular basis. You treat users with respect and your opinions always hold weight here. Keep up the great work. Skål! 21:25, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry <3 ToCxHawK 03:21, March 11, 2012 (UTC)